Your Stay at the Inn
Guests have the option of renting our tastefully renovated 1860s inn for either three or seven nights as part of their special celebration. The inn comfortably sleeps up to a dozen guests and provides the wedding and party and family member with a special bonding experience that always becomes a cherished part of events at our venue.
- Our six bedrooms comfortably sleep 10-12 people and all linens are provided.
- One of the bathrooms includes a two-person Jacuzzi and a four-person sauna.
- The fully-equipped kitchen has everything guests need to prepare everything from snacks to multi-course gourmet meals. We are happy to provide information on where to obtain locally the freshest meats and vegetables from area farmers.
- The inn provides wireless Internet service and we also offer a guest land line telephone and a television.
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m. and checkout is at noon.
THE PRICE INCLUDES —
Restrooms and two bars provided in the barn. The event setup in the barn will also include handmade family-style dining tables made from reclaimed wood from a silo that stood on the farm, assorted vintage wooden chairs, vintage china, your choice from our prop room, benches for your ceremony and use of grounds, including our organic cutting gardens.
For use of the Wedding Barn
& Grounds —
The rental fee includes use of the barn, grounds and event coordination for up to 150 guests.
For Additional Guests —
$50 per person over 150 guests
For Overnight Rental of the Inn —
$3,500 for seven nights
$2,100 for three nights
$700 each additional night